xmera Solutions takes the security of our software products seriously. If you believe you have found a security vulnerability in any xmera Solutions-owned repository, please report it to us as described below.
Please do not report security vulnerabilities through public GitHub issues.
Also, please be aware that there is no bug bounty program in place where you can expect a reward for your report!
Encrypt your Report
Please send email to security(at)xmera.de. If possible, encrypt your message with our PGP key. You can download it here:
Note: We do not store your email address, we just mail you the link to our PGP key.
You should receive a response within 24 hours. If for some reason you do not, please follow up via email to ensure we received your original message.
Please include the requested information listed below (as much as you can provide) to help us better understand the nature and scope of the possible issue:
- Type of issue (e.g. buffer overflow, SQL injection, cross-site scripting, etc.)
- Full paths of source file(s) related to the manifestation of the issue
- The location of the affected source code (tag/branch/commit or direct URL)
- Any special configuration required to reproduce the issue
- Step-by-step instructions to reproduce the issue
- Proof-of-concept or exploit code (if possible)
- Impact of the issue, including how an attacker might exploit the issue
This information will help us triage your report more quickly.
We prefer all communications to be in English or German.
Thank you very much!